- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock has a stately appeal. The arched bonnet pediment features a three-part bookmatched rare olive ash burl overlay.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, center disk, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- A lamp behind the dial illuminates the pierced astrological blue moon phase, for a delightful twinkling star effect.
- A decorative olive ash burl pattern on the inside back panel is illuminated by the interior light.
- Polished brass-finished weight shells and pendulum with a center disk that complements the dial.
- Reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps flank the door. The sculpted base offers a decorative cut-out.
- The lower door panel features bookmatched olive ash burl overlays in the corners that frame the crystal cut v-grooved glass.
- Removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 83" (211 cm)
- Width 22.25" (57 cm)
- Depth 12.75" (32 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.