- Cherry Bordeaux Finish on select hardwoods and Veneers.
- Swan-neck pediment features a turned urn finial and a decorative shell overlay.
- Mirrored back.
- Base includes a decorative cutout.
- Polished brass-finished dial features elaborate corner spandrels, center disk, silver chapter rings with satin black Arabic numerals, and midnight blue moon phase with "Limited Edition" inscription.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weight shells.
- Reeded columns accented by top and bottom column caps.
- Plain glass on front door and sides.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 79.75" (202 cm)
- Width 19.5" (49 cm)
- Depth 12" (30 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.