- Saratoga Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is moderately distressed for an aged appearance.
- A graceful stepped, swan neck pediment features a book-matched olive ash burl overlay panel with a turned finial, rosettes, and a decorative shell ornament.
- The polished-brass finished dial features cast corner and center ornaments and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. The dial includes a silver chapter ring with applied polished brass Arabic numerals. The dial is specially inscribed with "Presidential Collection" in the hemispheres of the moon phase.
- The dial is complemented by the polished-brass finished weight shells with decorative bands and the pendulum with a cast center disk.
- Beveled glass throughout. The lower front door features an oval patterned beveled glass framed with book-matched olive ash burl overlays.
- The upper front door allows access to wind and set the clock. Hinged top side doors provide easy access to the movement and storage for the key and winding arbor.
- Large reeded columns with turned column caps frame the doors.
- The multi-tiered base includes a bookmatched Olive Ash Burl overlay, a decorative cutout and distinctive base blocks with carved ornaments.
- The case and dial are illuminated by a touch light with adjustable light levels.
- Glass mirrored back panel.
- Locking lower front door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1010
- Height 92.5" (235 cm)
- Width 29.75" (76 cm)
- Depth 17.25" (44 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.