- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- The swan-neck pediment with carved rosettes features book-matched olive ash burl, a decorative shell overlay, and a turned finial.
- The case also features reeded columns with carved Acanthus upper column caps, lower trim molding between lower column caps, and a sculpted door midrail with shell and vine overlay.
- The brushed nickel finished dial features corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase.
- Illuminated dial.
- Brushed nickel-finished pendulum with a complementing center disk and brushed nickel-finished weight shells.
- Beveled glass on lower door, sides, and removable top side glass panels which offer easy access to the movement.
- Plain glass on the top door.
- The interior of the case is illuminated and includes a mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking front door.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0115
- Height 86" (218 cm)
- Width 23" (58 cm)
- Depth 14" (36 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.