- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- An elegant swan neck pediment features overlays with book-matched, crotch-figured Walnut with an Anigre border, a turned finial, and a decorative shell ornament.
- The elaborate, polished brass finished dial features cast corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum features a complementing cast center disc.
- Polished brass-finished weight shells with complementing bands.
- The door is framed by distinctive turned column caps and large reeded columns with an embossed egg and dart molding beneath.
- Beveled glass on the lower door and bottom sides. Plain glass on the upper door.
- Removable wood fret panels with glass on the upper sides offer easy access to the movement.
- Multitiered base features an ornate cutout.
- The interior of the case is illuminated and includes a mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1115
- Overall Width: 26.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 87.750 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 15.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 151.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 28.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 18.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 91.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 170.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Weight/Triple
- Wood Finish: Cherry Bordeaux
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 20.130 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 27.840 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867065998
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.