- This is a corner curio cabinet
- Cabinet is lightly distressed and features a beautifully detailed leaf and shell, crown pediment with complimenting fluted columns and matching column caps.
- This X-tra® cabinet features extra deep shelves and extra height to accommodate your collectibles.
- A mirrored bottom is in addition to the mirrored back.
- Beveled glass on the front door and angled sides.
- Embassy Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Touch-Lite™ adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off. A handy key holder is attached.
- Eight levels of display space accommodate your many treasures.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Plate grooves for vertical display of plates.
- No-Reach™ light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 86" (218 cm)
- Width 42" (107 cm)
- Depth 26.75" (68 cm)
- Wall Dimension 29.5" (75 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.