- This handsome display cabinet is loaded with fine features. It boasts reeded columns and an elaborate decorative overlay on an arched pediment.
- The front door features beveled glass and slides in both directions for convenient access to the shelves. A dark antique brass finished knob and plate adorn the center of the door.
- The decorative cutout in the base adds visual interest.
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Locking door for added security.
- Touch-Lite adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off. A handy key holder is attached.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow for vertical display of your collectible plates.
- No-Reach light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Overall Width: 42.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 78.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 14.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 161.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 45.125 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 18.625 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 82.625 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 179.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Wood Finish: Hampton Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 4
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 27.010 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 40.180 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867804450
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.