- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and worm holes for an aged appearance.
- Sliding front door features a decorative shell and vine overlay and large reeded columns with significantly carved Acanthus top caps and turned bottom caps.
- Front door slides in both directions for convenient access to the shelves.
- Beveled glass on door and glass mirrored back.
- Four adjustable glass shelves with continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips lock shelves into place.
- Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow for vertical display of plates.
- Front locking door secures your collectibles.
- No Reach™ Touch-Lite™ switch located on the back of the cabinet offers four levels of halogen light: low, medium, high, and off. A handy key holder is attached.
- Adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 78" (198 cm)
- Width 42" (107 cm)
- Depth 15" (38 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.